A large retail group of companies which operate chain stores that retail clothing, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories and sporting goods in more than 4,000 outlets across 34 countries.
The Business Challenge
With a drive of new brand acquisitions, the company needed to better understand its business globally and leverage the synergy and growth of its organisation across all brands.
A suite of analytics models was built, each with a specific focus:
- Model 1: Market Basket Analysis tracing purchases across the 20 brands.
- Model 2: Predictive Up/Cross-Selling model focusing on growing the business in its flagship brands.
- Model 3: RFM model looking at customer behaviour across all brands.
The Value Proposition
The associated benefits and costs savings of
- Increasing the mix of brand throughout the customers’ purchase behaviour
- Using the predictive Cross-selling scores in combination with the Market Basket knowledge to increase the product uptake across brands
- Exploiting the RFM scores to better target customers with specific marketing actions
- The knowledge gained through the models’ output is used to develop companywide marketing strategies over the entire customer life cycle
No posts were found.